The, “Simply Sweet,” Wedding
We offer a simple ceremony, and will meet you at your location of choice, and perform a special and meaningful ceremony, without all the frills of extras, for $175.00. Simplicity has a beauty of its own, and this simple Wedding Ceremony may be the alternative that helps you meet your budget and still create a lovely memory. This is not a customized written ceremony, but will be beautiful and meaningful, and will have the appearance of being customized; includes an additional ceremony element of your choice such as sand, wine, handfasting, etc. We will provide the vows, unless you choose to present your own. We will show up an hour early to run through the rehearsal just prior to the actual ceremony. Then, we will supervise the signing of your documents and send you off for a legal life of matrimony with your beloved. We will handle filing it with the state, and, will file a copy as a backup for your access, if ever needed in the future.
We not only officiate, but also coordinate your entire Wedding Rehearsal. We participate as officiate as well as guide the entire wedding party through the procession, ceremony and recession, giving you peace of mind, and letting you focus on the real meaning of your union.
Early arrival and support for the couple and their family & friends
- Rehearsal – We will officiate your ceremony, and also direct the procession/recession. We will go through as many practice runs as needed with your wedding party and honored guests. This includes prelude, processional, recessional, where to stand (spacing), how to stand (etiquette), responsibilities, and timing coordination with music.
- Ceremony and Reception Direction – We will coordinate your entire event from guest arrival through the grand exit.
- Conduction of ceremonial preparations at location of your choice.
- Coordinating with the wedding planner
- Coordinate with photographers
- Coordinate with DJ or Musicians
- Color coordinating my outfit
- Blue Tooth Sound System rental included, if needed
- Share our lists of unique and favorite local service providers
to set up a free consultation so we can discuss your ideas and how we can help you over a cup of coffee or tea. If you decide to hire us, we’ll ask you to sign an individualized contract and pay the required fees to begin our process. That’s it!