GOLDEN ELIXIR QI GONG INSTITUTE
Chinese Medical Healing System – Formless Internal Kung Fu for Healing Practitioners
Class Training Focused on Rehabilitation & Injury Prevention
~Qi is the internal life energy of the body~
Cultivate Qi Gong, as a daily practice for optimal healing.
Our focus is to, “Train the Trainer.” Through your training you will gain the ability to cultivate the techniques, theory and practice confidently and help your patients by guiding them and overseeing their progress. With dedication, practicing these ancient techniques will create optimal health, and you can teach your patients to promote and cultivate their own healing.
This course is designed for training Doctors, Nurses, Chiropractors, Naturopathic Physicians, Acupuncturists, Massage Therapists, Psychologists and Caregivers.
Students will receive a total of 10 + CEU’s both contact & non-contact hours; 4 Contact & 6+ Non-Contact hours. 4 hours of training broken up between two Saturdays of each month, 1-3pm, to include 6+ hours of home training.
Upcoming Upcoming Class Dates for Spring 2015, TO BE ANNOUNCED.
Qi Gong is based on Chinese Medical Theory. Discover the path to greater health, vitality and healing. Learn to develop your own practice of this ancient art of internal energy cultivation for self healing. Then use the techniques, theory and practice to train your patients so they can learn how to optimize their own health.
This is an art and a method of cultivating the Qi to fully open the internal energy meridians of the body, which unites the energy of the individual with the energy of nature.
Integrate Qi Gong into your life as a daily practice to increase your vitality, and promote optimal health and healing within yourself as a health care practitioner.
Learn how to take better care of yourself and your patients through developing skills in Qi Gong. Qi Gong will improve your healing abilities. By developing these skills, you can enjoy increased health, vitality, and personal longevity in the life of your health care and healing arts career.
Learn how to teach your patients to integrate Qi Gong into their lives for cultivating optimal vitality and health, by conducting personalized one on one patient education. You will also learn how to lead group classes on your own for your patients, to help them cultivate the Qi of their bodies for self healing.
Learn to generate a free flow of Qi within your body and your hands. These ancient and simple methods will enable you to unite the energy of your body with the Qi of nature.
Learn how to prepare yourself before seeing clients at the beginning of the day, between clients and sessions, and afterwards for letting go and clearing.
Results & Benefits of Golden Elixir Qi Gong:
• Qi Gong is well known for successfully reversing chronic health conditions, which don’t respond to normal western medical approaches. It can also greatly improve immune function, and lower the amount of prescription medication which is used.
• Results in better circulation, better sleep, clarity of mind, benefits brain function, brain health optimization, performance and chemistry, slowing of aging, and regenerating organ health.
• Greatly reduces and may substantially improve depression, anxiety, fatigue, stress, insomnia, poor digestion, regulates blood pressure, relieves chronic pain – spine, back and joint injuries.
• Create a deepening relaxation.
• Increases your intuition and energetic awareness, by balancing the fire and water, the yin and the yang elements of the body.
• Opens the energy meridians of the body to gain the ability to heal yourself and your patients.
• Each individual is unique, and will experience different healing benefits based on the regularity and consistency of their own daily practice.
• Experienced yoga, tai chi, meditation and martial arts practitioners can greatly benefit by adding Qi Gong to their personal mind, body art.
What you can expect:
This program emphasizes direct experience as the most effective means of personal growth, which is also key to becoming an outstanding teacher.
• Personal and individualized training. You will learn how to correctly practice the postures and train your patients properly.
• You will learn how to teach and lead classes.
• Lecture and discussions on the Philosophy of Qi Gong.
• Individualized instruction on standing, moving, sleeping, sitting and walking qi gong will be taught.
• Optional CEU hours are available by viewing the films, “The Lost Secret of Immortality,” and/or, “Martial Arts: Secrets of the Asian Masters,” which illustrate the philosophy and show examples of the training. There is an additional opportunity to write an essay and be able to discuss your experience during class time with teacher, director/producer/writer Barclay Powers. The films are slightly under 90 minutes each. Additional CEU’s, non-contact hours, are available if you choose to write an essay on either film, or your personal experiences.
• Dream yoga instruction.
• We will discuss billing and payment suggestions to use in your office regarding compensation from your patients, including when applicable to bill insurance.
• Homework for the week: keeping a log of daily practice and experience based on a minimum of 30 minutes to an hour per day on your own during the week; you will get out of it what you put in. Then bring your results back to share in class in the form of essay and open discussion.
• Bring binders and pens to the classes. The goal of this class is to enable the practitioner to develop their own lifelong healing and energetic practice, which can then be passed on to their patients, clients and students.
• We will provide snacks and drinks for break time.
• Certificates will be handed out at the end of the last scheduled class.
Suggested Reading and Film Viewing:
Both films were filmed in Asia and have won Best Documentary Awards.
For more information on the book and film, go to www.lostsecretofimmortality.com.
WINTER Classes – Early Registration ends (TO BE ANNOUNCED) 2015
10% discount honored if payment is received in full by early registration date
Registration and tuition payments can be made at risingheart.net, or contact Lisa Burtraw directly 541-349-0202 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dates: TO BE ANNOUNCED – Spring 2015 /1-3PM (2 hours each date, totaling 4 hours)
Lambs Cottage 130 Cheshire Avenue, Eugene OR 97401, downtown Eugene
*From enrollment until the program ends, students will be able to receive training and support by talking directly with Barclay Powers and Lisa Burtraw.
Tuition: $150, for two Saturday sessions
Advanced Reservations required. Tuition is to be paid in full prior to the start of the training. A non-refundable deposit of $75, reserves your space, and will be applied to tuition. This pricing upholds our vision to keep our offerings affordable, and still maintain the highest standard of professionalism. Deposits are non refundable.
SPACE IS LIMITED. Register early to reserve your space. Questions? Send us an email. Prospective students are welcome to speak with a member of our faculty. Barclay Powers’s email@example.com or Lisa Burtraw at firstname.lastname@example.org or (541) 349-0202.