“The Romantic’s,” Recommitment Ceremony
Have you had a romantic marriage so far, or are you needing to reignite vitality into your relationship? You are in the right place! By embarking on a recommitment ceremony, you can refresh your relationship through sacredness and ceremony.
We have created a ceremony package that will support represent the uniqueness of you as a couple. What we create together, will leave you and your guests with lasting memories for years to come. It will be full of meaningful and sacredness, truly like no others!
We will not only support you with collaborating the design of your ceremony, but also write for you a beautifully unique customized written ceremony. Together we will make your special day personalized in a way that will make your hearts sing!
Early arrival and support for the couple and their family & friends
- Rehearsal – We will officiate your ceremony, and also direct the procession/recession. We will go through as many practice runs as needed with your wedding party and honored guests. This includes prelude, processional, recessional, where to stand (spacing), how to stand (etiquette), responsibilities, and timing coordination with music. Coordination and conduction of ceremonial preparations at the date, time and location of your choice, providing support for the couple, family & friends.
- Ceremony and Reception Direction – We will coordinate your entire event from guest arrival through the grand exit.
- Conduction of ceremonial preparations at location of your choice.
- Coordinating with the wedding planner
Coordinate with photographers
- Coordinate with DJ or Musicians
Color coordinating minister’s outfit
- Blue Tooth Sound System rental included, if needed
- We will allow for as much time as you need for pre-planning and rehearsal for the date and time you choose, as well as orchestrate the entire procession and recession.
Review of Ceremony Planning Questionnaire
- We will supervise the signing and handling of recommitment certificate.
Consultations via phone, email, Skype, and in person.
Ceremony planning with the couple for a customized ceremony.
- Share our lists of unique and favorite local service providers
The total cost is $275.00, of which can be paid as a lump sum at the onset of hiring your officiate. Or, a Retainer Fee of $125.00 is required to hold the date and time of your ceremony, within six months of the ceremony date. $145.00 of your deposit is refundable if cancellation notice is given within 3 months of the wedding ceremony. All FINAL BALANCES are due no later than 30 days prior to your event.
to set up a free consultation so we can discuss your ideas and how we can help you over a cup of coffee or tea. If you decide to hire us, we’ll ask you to sign an individualized contract and pay the required fees to begin our process. That’s it!