The, “Romantically Engaged,” Wedding
We have created a wedding package that will support represent the uniqueness of you as a romantically engaged couple. What we create together, will leave you and your guests with lasting memories for years to come. It will be romantic, full of meaningful and sacredness, truly like no others.
Not only will we support you by designing your ceremony, we will also write for you a beautifully unique customized written ceremony. Together we will make your special day personalized in a way that will make your hearts sing!
Allowing for as much time as you need for pre-planning and rehearsal for the date and time you choose, we also orchestrate the entire procession and recession.
Early arrival and support for the couple and their family & friends
- Uniquely Customized Hand Written Ceremony
- Unique Collaborative Ceremonial Designing
Rehearsal – We will officiate your ceremony, and also direct the procession/recession. We will go through as many practice runs as needed with your wedding party and honored guests. This includes prelude, processional, recessional, where to stand (spacing), how to stand (etiquette), responsibilities, and timing coordination with music. Coordination and conduction of ceremonial preparations at the date, time and location of your choice, providing support for the couple, family & friends.
- Ceremony and Reception Direction – We will coordinate your entire event from guest arrival through the grand exit.
- Conduction of ceremonial preparations at location of your choice.
- Coordinating with the wedding planner
Coordinate with photographers
- Coordinate with DJ or Musicians
Color coordinating minister’s outfit
- Review of Ceremony Planning Questionnaire
- Consultations via phone, email, Skype, and in person.
- Wedding ceremony planning with the couple for a customized ceremony.
- Blue Tooth Sound System rental included, if needed
- Share our lists of unique and favorite local service providers
Sound system rental included, if needed.
We will supervise the signing and handling of the marriage certificate, file it with the State, and keep a copy on hold as a backup for you in case you ever need it in the future.
The total cost is $350.00, of which can be paid as a lump sum at the onset of hiring your officiant. Or, a Retainer Fee of $250.00 is required to hold the date and time of your ceremony, within six months of the ceremony date. $175.00 of your deposit is refundable if cancelation notice is given within 3 months of the wedding ceremony. All FINAL BALANCES are due no later than 30 days prior to your event.
to set up a free consultation so we can discuss your ideas and how we can help you over a cup of coffee or tea. If you decide to hire us, we’ll ask you to sign an individualized contract and pay the required fees to begin our process. That’s it!